In the beginning

I don't know if there are any other options in life to seek. I don't know if there is a way out of all this mess around me. I am jadded of my routine and want to be a bird than being a wretched human being. I want to fly in the skys in a way that no one will catch me. I want to be free.
I want to be a fish in the sea. I want to swim deep down the oceans. I want to feel the world with my bare eyes.
I want to be a flower, with a short life span and giving happiness and joys to the people around. I want my fragrance be felt in the world around me.
What i want is a desire and it is my fantasy. I want to go out of me and watch myself walking on the ground from the top of that rocky cliff behind me. I want to feel my soul being someone else. I want nothing but a change of course and a gentle escape. I want, possibly, a break from all my work and business.
What I want is hilarious and cannot be obtained on earth till the angel of death kisses my soul. It's the life, which I want to escape. It's me, I want an escape from every inch of me and that is impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the God.

Stream of consciousness