To the God.

O God! Undo my past.
My feet wedged in that marsh,
I cannot move no more,
Like a spooky night it comes,
It clutches my back,
Jolts me and retells me of,
What I had done,
What I had seen,
It moves me from poise,
Stability no more comes in me,
And that obstinate moment, for I speak,
Which makes me doomed and perished,
Sighs of past and sins I commit,
Things I have done with people,
For them even God cannot forgive me,
My belief says I am no more a human,
I am a body of man with an evil soul,
My fat is predestined to fatal results,
For the things, I have done with anyone,
For the mischiefs, for the devilish steps I had taken,
I cannot apologize,
I cannot bend the knee before them, because
They are no more live,
O God if u can,
Wash my memory, undo my past
For you are lord, do it,
If, for then my belief bulges, I go into disbelief,
I would rather say,
O Lord do it, IF YOU CAN!!!!!!
I am begrutten, I am jaded
I can no more live with uproars
I need an escape, I want to go beyond all this,
Make me alleviated and make a pace,
Make a situation I love or otherwise,
I would love to do the last,
I will end this gloom with a burden of griefs,
With a guilty felt heart and a weird soul,
I will end this up and,
I will end myself to do it myself,
It will not be a good idea for you, O divine,
I will sally myself towards hereafter,
And I WILL BE THE END OF YOU!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the beginning

The first drive